Doodles for Google

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 | |

A great opportunity for kids, not to mention some very cool art by some very talented kids. Doodles for Google

Ending Breast Cancer

My doodles is about ending breast cancer. I wish for the world to be healthy and free of breast cancer. My grandma survived breast cancer and I wish that all girls around the world can end breast cancer forever by raising money and living healthy to make it go away.

Name: Sinceraty Alexander

Age: 6

School: PS 34 OLIVER H PERRY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL

City, State: Brooklyn, NY


Time to Go Home

There are heroes who are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice in order to protect their nations. My wish for the world is for all these military heros to be able to take off their uniforms, lay down their guns, hang up their boots, and come home to their families.

Name: Demitri Miller

Age: 18

School: AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL

City, State: Aztec, NM


Great work Demitri and Sincerety. I couldn't agree more!


0 comments:

Tags