The Great Florida Tour!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 | |

We've been busy busy! And all over the place!

Saturday Morning we headed out of Orlando and to Palm Beach Gardens to see family there.
Saturday we visited with my dad in Tequesta, then a fabulous dinner at the Capital Grille. Sunday was a Sunday-Funday in all aspects. We started at the spa for much needed massages, and a great party with the family. Monday we got up early early for a sunrise shoot with the amazing Emily and can I just say Wow! We started at coral cove park

and ended at the community pool

More are on her blog. Monday afternoon we headed out of Palm Beach County and visited friends in Labelle before headed to Matt and Lizzy's in Estero.

Tuesday, St Patricks Day, and Donovan's first birthday was spent in Clermont, visiting with Hope, Faith, Laney and Donovan! Johnny got to meet Donovan for the first time and what a great baby! I don't have my camera cord with me, so pictures are going to be a little while coming.

I think in 4 days we logged just under 800 miles.

0 comments:

Tags